THE PEDIGREE OF PROFESSIONAL AUDIO.
We at dbx Professional Products are proud to introduce the all new 676 Tube Mic Pre Channel Strip. The 676 represents all of the best of dbx’s more than 40 years of dynamics processing.
The 676 offers a pristine high-voltage, Class-A tube preamp section that runs on 250 volts, so your signal can be as crystal clean or dirty as you need it to be. The 676 also incorporates the compressor/limiter design from the highly-sought after dbx162SL, as well as a 3-band parametric EQ with sweepable mids.
The 676 provides audio professionals with the perfect channel strip for recording and live applications alike with its military-grade build and vintage-inspired controls, VU metering and state-of-the-art optional digital output card.
Recommended for: Studio.
- Class-A Vacuum Tube Preamp with High Voltage Gain
- High-Visibility Vintage VU Meter
- Compressor designed from the dbx162SL
- 3-Band Semi-Parametric EQ
- 1/4” and XLR Inputs and Outputs
- Front Panel Instrument Input
- Side Chain Insert