The MINIFBQ FBQ800 features Behringer’s FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer. An additional low cut filter removes unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble. Accurate 6-digit LED input/output meters and level control are provided for precise level indication. Long-term reliability is guaranteed with Behringer’s high-quality illuminated faders, potentiometer and illuminated switches. The ultralow noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance. In addition, all Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.
- Ultra-compact 9.5″ graphic equalizer for studio and stage applications
- FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Additional low cut filter
- Accurate 6-digit LED Input/Output meters and Level control
- High-quality illuminated faders, potentiometer and illuminated switches
- Ultralow noise audio operational amplifiers
- Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other