- Eight MIDAS-designed mic pres for incredible sound
- Improved A/D conversion
- Flexible sample rate and clocking
Eight MIDAS-designed mic pres for incredible soundA good mic pre is an essential piece of gear in any signal path, and the Behringer ADA8200 is loaded with eight front-panel preamps designed by MIDAS. Plus, you can use the ADAT output to feed these MIDAS-designed pres into your main audio interface to expand your current system by eight channels.
Improved A/D conversionNot only is the ADA8200 a formidable 8-channel mic pre, it serves dual purpose as a solid A/D converter. The ADA8200 features the same design as the popular ADA8000, but Behringer infused the upgraded ADA8200 with incredible reference-class Cirrus Logic converters to keep your tone intact. You’ll love the sound of the ADA8200, and with this kind of dual functionality, the ADA8200 is ideal for home and project studios where you need maximum versatility from your gear.
Flexible Sample Rate and ClockingThe ADA8200 gives you the choice of converting at 44.1kHz or 48kHz for compatibility with most digital gear. You can also use the ADA8200 as your studio’s master clock, or you can sync to ADAT or Word Clock from an external clock.
Behringer Ultragain Pro-8 Digital ADA8200 Microphone Preamplifier / A/D Converter Features:
- 8 MIDAS-designed mic preamplifiers for incredible sound
- Reference-class Cirrus Logic 24-bit converters for excellent A/D and D/A conversion
- Digital I/O on ADAT optical for maximum compatibility
- 60dB of available gain — works with any mic
- Phantom power on all channels
- Can be used as a master clock, or sync’d to ADAT or Word Clock
|A to D||Yes|
|D to A||Yes|
|Analog Inputs||8 x XLR, 8 x TRS|
|Analog Outputs||8 x XLR|
|Digital Inputs||1 x ADAT|
|Digital Outputs||1 x ADAT|
|Clock Inputs||1 x Word Clock|