Huge Focusrite Sound in a Small Package
The Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB audio interface gives you a ton of flexibility for a portable interface. Two vibrant Focusrite mic/instrument preamps are right on the front panel where you need them, while the back panel hosts two additional line inputs and four line outputs. With MIDI I/O and two channels of S/PDIF I/O, the Scarlett 6i6 is a perfect foundation for home or project studios that may need to expand in the future. And with its rugged metal unibody design, the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 is perfect for recording on the go.
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface at a Glance:
- A smart I/O configuration for small-format recording
- Powerful signal management
- Free suite of Scarlett plug-ins
A smart I/O configuration for small-format recordingThe Scarlett 6i6 is a smart interface for small-format recording tasks. There are many compact interfaces out there, but few combine XLR inputs for your mics, hi-Z inputs for instruments, line inputs, and even S/PDIF digital I/O. We know that flexible connectivity is crucial even when you’re recording one track at a time, and that makes the Scarlett 6i6 a smart solution.
Powerful signal managementTo keep all of those channels under control, Focusrite included their acclaimed MixControl software for ultimate versatility. Create up to six separate mono mixes or three stereo mixes, each routable to any of the Scarlett 6i6’s outputs. Save your mixes for instant recall later on. Re-route your signal path without having to replug your whole studio. The Scarlett 6i6 was built with flexibility in mind.
Free suite of Scarlett plug-insFocusrite didn’t stop at stellar sound quality and flexible routing with the Scarlett 6i6. You also get the Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS plug-in suite featuring Focusrite’s acclaimed Scarlett compression, reverb, gating, and EQ. These plug-ins give you access to the vibe of classic Focusrite studio hardware with the flexibility of software processing. Factor in the included Ableton Live Lite, a ton of royalty-free loops and samples, and the free Novation Bass Station synthesizer, and you have a complete music production suite that’s ready to go whenever inspiration strikes.
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface Features:
- USB 2.0 audio interface with excellent I/O configuration for home and project studios
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA for pristine sound quality
- Rugged metal unibody construction and great-feeling knobs give you the assurance only well-built gear can provide
- Unique halo gain indicators make it easy for you to check settings at a glance
- Flexible routing options make it easy to change your signal flow without re-plugging cables
- MixControl software makes it simple to create low-latency monitor mixes on the fly
- Included Xcite+ software bundle adds a ton of value with free software, loops, and plug-ins
|Computer Connection Type||USB 2.0|
|Simultaneous I/O||6 x 6|
|Built In DSP/FX||No|
|Number of Audio Inputs||4|
|Audio Input Types||2 x XLR/TRS Combo, stereo line in|
|Number of Audio Outputs||4|
|Audio Output Types||4 x TRS|
|Number of Digital Inputs||1|
|Digital Input Types||1 x S/PDIF|
|Number of Digital Outputs||1|
|Digital Output Types||1 x S/PDIF|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|MIDI I/O||In, Out|
|Clock I/O||No clock I/O|
|Rack Units||Not rackmountable|