Ibanez’s Eric Krasno EKM10T semi-hollowbody electric guitar offers versatile tones and smooth playability. The flame maple back and sides deliver classic archtop tones that you’ll love. The Ibanez EKM10T’s pair of Super 58 humbuckers deliver characteristic PAF tone that will work for any gig. Add that to the VBS80 vibrato and you have a tone machine that won’t quit. Top the whole thing off with an Artstar treated, bound ebony fretboard on a super-comfortable sapele neck, and you’ve got one solid jazz box. Expand your tonal variety with the Ibanez Eric Krasno EKM10T signature guitar.
Ibanez Eric Krasno Signature EKM10T Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Configured for precision, speed, and incredible stability
- Classic humbuckers meet sophisticated tone options
- Smooth-playing ebony fretboard with binding and fret-edge treatment
Configured for precision, speed, and incredible playabilityGet the jazzy, funky, bluesy tone that Eric Krasno gets with his band Soulive. The slim, semi-hollowbody styling and big tone of this axe gives you the sonic tools you need to cover any style of music. Between its set 3-piece neck and smooth-playing VSB80 vibrato tailpiece, the EKM10T provides you with absolutely rock-solid performance. What’s more, the smooth Artstar fret-edge treatment and bound ebony fretboard make this one of the most comfortable guitars you’re likely to get your hands on.
Classic humbuckers meet sophisticated tone optionsThe Super 58 humbuckers in the Ibanez EKM10T deliver smooth and fat semi-hollow tone. With just the 3-position toggle alone, these classic PAF-style humbuckers provide you with a beautiful range of warmth and clear projection. What’s more, the Super 58 humbucker gives the EKM10T a touch of grit that’s perfect for bluesy licks.
Smooth-playing ebony fretboard with binding and fret-edge treatmentOne thing that sets the Ibanez EKM10T apart from other hollowbodies at this price is its bound ebony fretboard, complete with Ibanez’s Artstar fret-edge treatment. The high strength and density of ebony is common on high-end instruments, and the fretboard binding adds an elegant look while also enhancing playability. The frets are rounded at the edges to complete the smooth feel. If you play it without looking at the price tag, you may think the EKM10T would cost much more than it does.
Ibanez Eric Krasno Signature EKM10T Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- An amazing semi-hollowbody electric guitar based on Eric Krasno’s own custom Ibanez model
- Flamed maple top back and sides with a 3-piece set neck provides strong and sweet fundamental frequencies
- Super 58 humbuckers with 3-way switching deliver massive tonal options
- Gold hardware, including an ART-2 roller bridge and a VBS80 vibrato tailpiece look great and offer excellent playability
- Medium frets with Artstar fret edge treatment and bound ebony fretboard feel great and play amazingly
- Additional appointments include Mother-of-Pearl and abalone block inlays and full binding
- Hardshell case included
Get closer to Eric Krasno’s jazz guitar mojo with an Ibanez EKM10T!
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Material||Flamed Maple|
|Top Material||Flamed Maple|
|Fingerboard Inlay||White/Abalone Blocks|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Bridge/Tailpiece||ART Roller Bridge with VBS80 Vintage Vibrato|
|Number of Pickups||2|
|Neck Pickup||Super 58|
|Bridge Pickup||Super 58|
|Controls||2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way pickup selector|