- Advanced technology for reliable performance
- Flexible operation makes this a smart amp for many different applications
- Built-in crossover for easy system tuning
Advanced technology for reliable performanceOver the years power amp technology has constantly been evolving, and the Behringer iNuke NU4-6000 power amp incorporates some of the the newest developments available. Thanks to the revolutionary Class-D technology with “near-zero” thermal buildup, the lightweight iNuke NU4-6000 runs very cool, no need for massive heat sinks or toroid transformers. The built-in limiter offers overload protection to extend the life of your precious speakers and subs. Active crossover circuits allows you to set the amp up for full-range, or bi-amped operation sending out the lows and highs separately.
Flexible operation makes this a smart amp for many different applicationsThe iNuke NU4-6000 power amp sports four powerful channels, and you’ve got a lot of options for how you use them. You can run all four channels independently at 1,500 watts each, perfect for delivering four separate monitor mixes to the stage. Or power your mains with two channels, then bridge the other two for maximum power to your subwoofer. No matter what your system consists of, the iNuke NU4-6000 is ready to integrate with it.
Built-in crossover for easy system tuningOn the back panel of the iNuke NU4-6000 power amp you’ll find a crossover switch, which makes it easy to combine a subwoofer with your main speakers. Flip the crossover switch, and you’ll send low frequencies to your sub while sending mids and highs to your mains. Not only do you maximize power efficiency, you’ll get powerful and well-defined sound fast without having to tweak additional speaker-management processors.
Behringer iNuke NU4-6000 4-channel Power Amplifier Features:
- Four-channel Class D power amp delivers 4 x 1,500W (2 ohms) or 2 x 3,000W (4 ohms)
- Built-in switchable crossover makes it easy to combine main speakers with subwoofers
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Switch-mode power supply provides noise-free audio and exceptional transient response
- Built-in limiters provide reliable overload protection to protect your speakers
|Number of Channels||4|
|Power Class||Class D|
|Watts/Side @ 8 ohms||4 x 440 W|
|Watts/Side @ 4 ohms||2 x 3,000W|
|Watts/Side @ 2 ohms||4 x 1,500W|
|Cooling System||Variable-speed fan|
|Inputs||4 x XLR/TRS combo|
|Outputs||4 x speakON|