Dual 15″ Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A “Quasi 3-Way” design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
|Power Rating||500 W / 2000 W|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||42 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||62 Hz – 13 kHz|
|Sensitivity (@1m)||100 dB SPL (1w/1m)|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||133 dB|
|Nominal Dispersion||90º x 50º|
|Crossover Frequency||2.2 kHz|
(H x W x D)
|1092 mm x 464 mm x 426 mm
(43 in x 18.3 in x 16.8 in)
|Weight||42.6 kg (94 lb)|
|High Frequency Driver||JBL 2414H-C , 1″ exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide|
|Low Frequency Driver||JBL M115-8A x 2|
|Input Connectors||Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel|