- Big sound in a compact package
- Easy to add wireless microphones
- Outstanding KLARK TEKNIK effects processor built right in
Big sound in a compact packageYou’ll be impressed at the big sound from the Behringer Europort PPA500BT considering its ultra-convenient portable design. These speakers sport 8″ woofers and 1.35″ aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers, driven by 500 watts for clear, powerful sound. It’s an ideal setup for small acoustic ensembles, public address, and as a music system for smaller events.
Easy to add wireless microphonesYou can’t deny the convenience that wireless microphones provide on stage, and the Behringer Europort PPA500BT makes it easy to expand your rig with wireless microphones. A built-in wireless receiver makes the first two channels ready to accept Behringer’s Ultralink ULM series wireless microphones, without the complications of a separate multi-channel wireless system.
Outstanding KLARK TEKNIK effects processor built right inFor decades KLARK TEKNIK has been a leader in digital audio processing, and the Behringer Europort PPA500BT lets you tap into their world-class reverb and effects processing. The Europort PPA500BT boasts 100 effects presets covering reverb, chorus, delay, pitch shifting, and much more. You can send each channel to the effects engine as you please, and then mix in the effects signal with your main mix.
Behringer Europort PPA500BT 500-watt Portable PA System Features:
- 6-channel, 500W portable PA system with Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming
- Two low-noise mic preamps with phantom power
- Shape your sound and fight feedback with the 5-band Graphic EQ with FBQ feedback detection
- Polish your sound with built-in KLARK TEKNIK effects with 100 presets
- Mic channels are compatible with Behringer Ultralink ULM series wireless microphones
- Packs up into a simple self-contained unit for easy transport and setup
- Handheld microphone, cable, and clip included
|Number of Speakers||2|
|Speaker Drivers||1 x 8″ LF, 1 x 1″ HF, etc.|
|Number of Mixer Channels||6|
|Number of Mic Preamps||2|
|EQ||5-band Graphic EQ|
|Inputs||2 x XLR, 8 x 1/4″, 2 x stereo RCA, 1 x 1/8″|
|Microphone||1 x Behringer XM1800S|