The Launch Control XL from Novation is tough and portable controller for Ableton Live. The sixteen buttons, twenty-four knobs and eight faders all integrate seamlessly with Live for total hands-on control. The knobs are arranged in three rows, aligning perfectly with Ableton Live’s mixer while their multi colored LEDs help distinguish between sends, EQs or any other device. Eight 60 mm faders offer precise control over levels, while the sixteen multi-color buttons offer immediate track focus and mixer control.
Customize the assignments of the controls to any parameters within Ableton including assigning custom colors, and then effortlessly switch between these mappings and Live’s built-in functionality. Multiple units can be combined. Fully USB bus powered, simply plug the controller into a Mac or Windows computer or an iOS device and start performing. It’s also possible to control all MIDI-compatible iOS music software with the addition of an optional Apple Camera Connection Kit.
- Hands-on control over Ableton Live
- Tweak sounds using twenty-four knobs with multi-colored indicators
- Enhance a live performance by combining with Launchpad S
- Get precise control over levels with eight rugged faders
- Create custom control layouts by freely assigning any control to any function in Ableton
- Tough enough to handle any live situation
- Plug straight into a Mac, PC or iPad and start performing
- Sixteen multi-color buttons for immediate track focus and key mixer controls
- Control all MIDI-compatible iOS software via an optional Apple Camera Connection Kit
- Includes Ableton Live Lite software and Loopmasters sample collection