The Alesis SR-16 drum machine delivers comprehensive MIDI programming and and use as a sound module for serious music programmers. The drum machine’s samples can be tweaked with Dynamic Articulation which alters the drum tone depending on how hard it’s hit.
Alesis includes 50 preset rhythm patterns, each with an A and B variation plus A and B fill, for a total of 4 different rhythms in each pattern. The SR-16 drum machine’s 50 user drum kits give you plenty of versatility.
The Alesis SR-16 is also equipped with 2 stereo outputs, headphone out, 2 footswitch jacks, 12 velocity-sensitive pads, 16-voice polyphony, 24-bit resolution, and 20-255BPM tempo range.
Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine Features:
- 16-voice polyphony
- 12 velocity-sensitive pads
- Over 200 drum and rhythm samples
- Dynamic Articulation is velocity-sensitive
- 50 preset rhythm patterns with A and B variations plus A and B fills
- 4 different rhythms in each pattern
- 24-bit sample/DAC resolution
- 20-255BPM tempo range
- 4 outputs
- Headphone output
Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine Includes:
- power supply