The DJX900USB from Behringer is an upgraded version of their popular 5-channel DJX750 DJ Mixer. The mixer has all of the same features as the DJX750, with some important enhancements like an infinium optical crossfader, and a USB audio interface that will allow you to connect the mixer to any computer for instant recording. The DJX900USB also features two automatic BPM counters to keep an eye on beat counts, making beat matching a bit easier for beginners. Each channel has enough inputs to accommodate any home or live setup, and will easily connect your CD players, turntables, and multimedia players.
Infinium Optical Crossfader
The DJX900USB features a smooth optical crossfader from Infinium Technologies. As in all optical crossfaders there is no physical contact between the shutter and the optics, which eliminates friction and helps to improve wear and tear and extend the life of the crossfader. A dedicated CF Curve control allows you to custom-tailor the crossfader’s control characteristic, and offers the ability to set the tension from a linear style blend to a sharper cut affect.
- 5-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with stylish, black design
- 45-mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- 24-bit digital effects with advanced parameter control
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- 3-band kill EQ and level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Additional 3-way kill switches with quality frequency separation
- Awesome adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control and split option
- Auto-talkover function with separate depth control
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life