More channels, more gain, more versatility.
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 4-channel JVM410H 100-Watt tube head is the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made. It also boasts more gain than any other Marshall to date-and that’s really saying something!
Each of its 4 channels-Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2 Ñ are not only completely independent of each other, they all boast 3 Modes, all 12 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 4-channel effectively 12 Marshalls in one!
The JVM410H has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp’s two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
Even though the head and combo both house 28 controls and 8 LED switches on their front panels, they’re incredibly simple to understand because of the extremely logical layout. Each of the 4 channels has the usual suspects when it comes to controls Ñ Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble & Gain-accounting for 20 of the 28 controls right away. Take away the 4 reverb controls and you’re only left with 4 Master controls-2 Master Volumes plus Resonance & Presence.
Add to this an ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amp’s switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you’re looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 6-way footswitch boasts 7 LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM410H all-valve amp head will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
Marshall JVM Series JVM410H Tube Amp Head Features:
- 100-Watt valve head
- Valve complement: 5 x ECC83 (12AX7s) in preamp, 2 x EL34s in power amp
- 4 independent, footswitchable channels-Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2
- Each channel boasts 3 footswitchable modes Ñ Green, Orange & Red
- Studio quality, footswitchable digital reverb with level controls for all 4 channels.
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- Two FX loops Ñ Series/Parallel & Parallel
- Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable
- Emulated line out
- 6-way, 7-LED footswitch with memory capabilities (UK patent pending)
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England